Beilharz Anti-Glare Screen-An Accident Prevention Device Second to None..
Beilharz Anti –Glare Screen System protect the car driver extensively against glare emanating from light sources and therefore make significant contribution to the safety of the car driver. The particular criteria for using anti-glare screen systems are frequent accidents during darkness , heavy traffic at night and unfavorable topographical conditions where separate directions are indicated by central strips on the road . Our anti –glare screen systems are also used increasingly on ICE high- speed railway tracks running parallel to each other , where the Beilharz Anti- Glare Screen Systems have been optimally proven.
Beilharz Anti- Screen Systems A role Model for safety , Efficiency ,Environmental Compatibility and Service Life..
The functioning of an anti –glare screen systems that is suitable for traffic goes beyond passive road safety and only demonstrates its performance in extreme situations . for example :
Climbing through the anti –glare screen system in the case of accidents :
Here ,rescue work as top priority . The rescue team can easily climb through our ant-glare screen systems with stretchers at any point
Performance in the case of impact /crash:
The vanes are very stable in shape and will bounce back to their initial position immediately whenever they are bent by force up to an angle of 80 . No vane parts will be ejected when the vanes are hit by a vehicle . This system also have no sharp edges in the impact area that might lead to further damage . If a vehicle break through this proactive system , no additional danger is caused by the light –weight , break resistant hollow –body vanes of this system.
- Oval –shaped , completely closed –body vanes made of green ,dyed throughout low –pressure polyethylene (PE-HD-HM)
- Highly prices manufacturing
- High material density (PE-HD-HM) and the absolutely smooth surface ensure that no maintenance work is required at all –self –cleaning effect.
- Bases for all current types of safety barrier and for New Jersey barriers
- Co-location of safe dimensions regarding protection and visibility is made depending on the respective place of installation and purpose .
- Resistant to UV radiation , exhaust gases, de-icing salts and other environmental impact
- Temperature –resistant at temperatures from -30 c to +60 c
- Dimensionally stable , impact –resistant and non-splintering
- Long- lasting safety
- The synthetic material used conforms to current regulations protections .
- In case of fire , no toxic gases will arise and the source of fire will not spread
- Used vanes can be reprocessed at our company –owned recycling facility .Beilharz Anti-Glare Screen systems protect traffic in the event of disturbing incident of light from adjacent industrial facilities , office buildings , sports grounds and other installations. In this case ,Beilharz can supply special designs optimized for every specific situation.
The Beilharz Program for Safe Efficient Roads
- Delineators for Roads
Shear-off, ground-mounted, dig-in and guard –rail delineators are equipped with multiple-cell reflectors as standard in the case of all design types . special designs and other reflectors assemblies are available in numerous variants .
- Anti-Glare Screen systems
For single or double spaced safety barriers ,IPE posts , SIGMA posts ,double safety barriers , New Jersey barriers and also in special design types . Our anti –glare screen system are exemplary regarding safety ,efficiency ,environmental compatibility and service life .
- Protective Devices for Amphibia
Beilharz offers a suitable proactive device for amphibia for any site with its mobile snow fences and stationary guide walls.
- Parking Lot Equipment
The benches ,tables and refuse containers
Made by Beilharz are really attractive and very durable.
- Snow Fences
The Beilharz Snow Fences are the easiest to handle that have ever been available and are very easy to install and de- install. Our snow fences can be optimally adjusted to any type of use and are highly suitable for snow accumulation.